Monday, March 26, 2012

2 New Yukata Kitsuke

Yesterday, I had some time to do some kitsuke just for fun. The first is my new blue yukata. I was so excited by how good the fabric felt and how nice it fit me. I need to take some of the bulk out of the ohashori for next time. X_X The second picture shows the colors more accurately. You can't really see it in the pictures, but the obi has a woven design of cherry blossoms with a little lamé woven through.


I wanted to wait to try on my strawberry yukata until the green hanhaba obi I ordered arrived, but since I was in the mood, I put it on anyway and used my red obi. It matches fine, but definitely seems more juvenile. The green will help to make it a little more sophisticated.


I'll post more pictures when I get the green obi. =)

1 comment:

  1. Some fine new ones - the first one so hamonic and the second one fun, very versatile : D

    ReplyDelete