Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring Style

This past week, I had some extra time for kitsuke practice. I had an apple green haneri with white polka dots that ended up becoming the center of the styles. The first I did was my hanabishi and snowflake komon. I decided that the pink and green combo made for a nice spring style. These are just very quick kitsuke, and sorry that the pictures aren't better!



After that, I wanted to try the same accessories with my burgundy stripe and water droplet komon. The colors luckily worked nicely again. Sorry, no full picture here...



The next day, I had a tea ceremony class for which the master was in town. I don't have pictures of that ensemble unfortunately, but I did manage to snap a few pictures of the yukata I changed into after to go to a Japanese restaurant for dinner. I did my obi in hana bunko style. Once again, forgive the quick kitsuke and poor quality pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos!
    I love this black yukata with kingyo-design,and the red and blue obi is so nice!

    ReplyDelete