3. Your most used kimono item(s), not including dressing items or undergarments.
4. Your least used kimono item(s).
5. Your favorite coordinations?
6. What you like and don’t like about kimono.
7. Kimono confessions…Did you know that…
8. Your dream kitsuke items.
9. Your biggest kimono fears.
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration?
11. Your kimono collection.
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.
13. Your special kimono memory.
I laughed when I was trying to answer this question. Without a doubt, some of my obiage and obijime get used more than any other kimono item, but doesn't obiage count as underwear? And obijime as a dressing item (since it is essential in many musubi to hold it together)? I'm going to just say that dressing items and undergarments includes juban, koshi himo, datejime, etc., and not obiage and obijime, for simplicity's sake. My most used obiage are likely my macha green one and pink one with sakura.
Though more recently I've come to favor other colors, those are my go-to pieces since they match well with several of my ensembles when nothing else will. My most used obijime is hands-down my white sanbuhimo. It matches nearly everything and allows me to use any obidome I have.