Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yellow Tsumugi with Purple Bird Obi

My *expensive* purple bird obi arrived the other day, so I begged my boyfriend to bring his nice camera over to take some kitsuke pictures. I'm kind of in the middle of redoing my kimono collection at the moment, so the kimono that I chose was this yellow tsumugi, though I'm sure there are better coordinations out there. The obi itself is super soft, so it was frustrating to try to make a very straight line across the top of my otaiko. Any suggestions to help with this?



I also got these cork soled zori in the mail recently, and the purple color was right in line with the obi. =)

1 comment:

  1. I think it is really not so easy so get a straight line when you have such a soft obi,
    but yours looks really not bad =)

    ReplyDelete