Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Layout

After a long four month hiatus due to educational obligations, I will hopefully have some new posts. I did make a new layout which is macaron themed. Apparently, maracons are my new mini obsession. But how couldn't you get obsessed with them?! They're colorful, fun to photograph, and overall DELICIOUS. The only problem is that they are incredibly difficult to make correctly; however, I am bound and determined to get it right someday. I got my sister an "at-home" macaron maker for Christmas, so hopefully she'll like that and let me get involved in the making of them. She and I have been meaning to have a picnic again and keep putting it off, so hopefully when the weather warms up this spring, we'll get to it and make some lovely macarons to bring along!

No comments:

Post a Comment