Saturday, January 31, 2009

More snow? and sick...

Believe it or not, we actually got more snow on Wednesday. It was deeper, prettier, and lasted much longer than the previous snow, but sadly, I was (and still am) ill, so I could not get any pictures. :( I tried to go to class, but ended up leaving my first class, Health Assessment Lab, about an hour early because I thought I was going to throw up. And the people at the student health center did not help a bit. Then, I had to miss all of Thursday, which was REALLY bad because I had to miss my clinical hospital time, so now I have to write a 6-page paper and show competency in all skills learned that week. Ouch. And on top of all my regular studying! So I went to the doctor, and they think it's just a "nervous stomach", but I want to see the results of the H. pylori (stomach ulcer bacteria) test first. I have had so many symptoms that could be signs of an ulcer, but who knows. I certainly feel though that my blood pressure is up when I have my "attacks" of nausea. It's like a bounding pulse in my stomach. Well, I hope it subsides today, because I'm going to work anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment