Monday, May 3, 2010

MTAC

For those of you who attended my kimono panel at MTAC, I will be posting the powerpoint shortly! =D

I also will be working on guides for making kitsuke materials (because there's so many, and they're so expensive!!) and making tsumami kanzashi, the traditional fabric flowers worn in the hair. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jbgaston@memphis.edu. You are welcome to connect with me on Facebook as well. Please, if you have any recommendations for guides that I could make, TELL ME! I would be happy to consider it. =)

Thank you all for coming out, and I hope you all survived the Nashville Monsoon of 2010 intact!

And because I am so excited about it, I had to post a few pictures of my new kimono that I got at the convention! It's a black tsukesage with purple and white bangasa. ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment