Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring is in the air! Kind of...

All of the cherry trees here in Memphis are finally blooming! I wait the whole year for this, so once the weather clears up (it is currently ICING outside), it will be time for hanami! My friends and I are planning to go to the Japanese garden at the Memphis Botanical Gardens and have a nice bento picnic. I hope many of my friends will come because it will be a relaxing day.

The crappy weather has most likely ruined our plans for a camping trip this weekend, but on the plus side, that gives me more time to study for my test on Monday, and we can maybe watch a marathon of Band of Brothers. Or play video games. Or just chill. I am good at the last one.

And update on my relationship issues. Jerk has not called. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment