Monday, March 19, 2012

I've been on a super buying spree lately! So bad of me, I know... XP

So here's the stuff from the past couple days!

Navy ro haori


Shellfish juban (it's got a huge stain, but at $6, I couldn't pass it up!)


Ro nagoya obi with hagi and crickets



I've been buying up quite a few things for my man. He won't admit it, but he's getting the "kimono bug", too. His quote the other day: "I love my kimono [he has 3], but I want other ones to wear, too." Guilty!! XD

Men's hitoe juban with town scenery (it has a few rips on the seams, so I should be able to fix it pretty easily; another cheap buy, of course!)


Men's ro juban with daruma dolls


Ocher men's kimono with fine grid pattern


Beige kaku obi with fine diamond pattern


Navy kaku obi with chain pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment